Our Dietitian Olivia Warnes is an experienced Accredited Practicing Dietitian (APD) and Sports Nutritionist available at our Stepney Healthcare Hub.
Olivia specialises in the following areas of dietetic practice:
- Weight management – reducing or gaining weight
- Eating disorders
- Sports nutrition
Olivia also works with athletes of various ages and abilities to devise programmes and strategies to achieve their sports nutrition goals. This could include:
- Improving overall training diet through maximising energy levels
- Immune function and performance
- Increasing lean muscle mass
- Reducing body fat
- Preparing for competition/races
- Optimising recovery
- Travel nutrition and supplementation.
Olivia has worked with some of Australia’s elite athletes at the Australian Institute of Sport and a range of individuals and sporting teams, including the Adelaide Football Club and South Australian Cricket Association (SACA).
Olivia currently consults with the following athletes and organisations:
- Australian Track Cycling Program
- South Australian Institute of Sport – Cycling, Rowing, Kayak, Diving and Volleyball
- Jessica Trengove (Marathon Runner)
Olivia treats patients with an Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) Plan.
If you would like more information about our diet and nutrition services or wish to make an appointment with Olivia, please contact 08 8362 8111.