At SPORTSMED·SA we offer a wide variety of health and exercise options including exercise prescription, sports specific training, one-on-one supervised programs, gradual return to exercise, falls and balance class, rehabilitation, and programs designed to help improve health and weight management.
We aim to promote health, fitness and general well-being to all South Australians, regardless of physical ability or age.
Our SPORTSMED·SA Exercise Physiologist Matt Muir is a qualified and accredited exercise expert and scientist, who works in conjunction with our physiotherapists and sports doctors to provide a personal service, tailored to individual needs.
With boutique gyms located at our Stepney and Morphett Vale clinics, we offer members a friendly environment that is never too crowded or intimidating. Our gym is well equipped with weight training and cardio equipment, and also provides specialist rehabilitation equipment for those requiring post-operative exercise programs or specific remedial training.
Some of the services offered by our exercise physiologist include:
- Return To Work SA rehabilitation
- Chronic disease management
- Falls prevention
- Weight management
- General strength and conditioning
- Over 65+ health management and function
- Pre and Post-operation gym based strengthening and rehabilitation
- Athlete or event specific training
All referrals are accepted including the following:
- Return To Work SA EPC (No Gap charged)
- Diabetes management
- Relevant GP referrals are bulk-billed
- Private Health rebates also apply
If you would like more information about our exercise physiology services or wish to make an appointment, please contact 08 8362 8122 or email email@example.com.