At SPORTSMED·SA we offer a wide variety of health and exercise options including exercise prescription, sports specific training, one-on-one supervised programs, gradual return to exercise, falls and balance class, rehabilitation, and programs designed to help improve health and weight management.
We aim to promote health, fitness and general well-being to all South Australians, regardless of physical ability or age.
Our exercise physiologists are qualified and accredited exercise experts and scientists. They work in conjunction with our physiotherapists and sports doctors to provide a personal service, tailored to individual needs.
With boutique gyms located at SPORTSMED·SA Stepney Healthcare Hub and Morphett Vale, we offer members a friendly environment that is never too crowded or intimidating. Our gym is well equipped with weight training and cardio equipment, and also provides specialist rehabilitation equipment for those requiring post-operative exercise programs or specific remedial training.
Some of the services offered by our exercise physiologists include:
- Return To Work SA rehabilitation
- Chronic disease management
- Falls prevention
- Weight management
- General strength and conditioning
- Over 60+ health management and function
- Pre and Post-operation gym based strengthening and rehabilitation
- Athlete or event specific training
- Promoting active lifestyles
- Exercise and lifestyle interventions to improve depression and mental health
- Corrective exercises for improved performance and injury rehabilitation
- Strength and conditioning for running performance and injury prevention
All referrals are accepted including the following:
- Return To Work SA EPC (No Gap charged)
- Diabetes management
- Relevant GP referrals are bulk-billed
- Private Health rebates also apply
If you would like more information about our exercise physiology services or wish to make an appointment, please contact 08 8362 8122 or email email@example.com.