At SPORTSMED·SA we specialise in the prevention, treatment and recovery of hip pain, injuries and conditions.
Our hip surgeons are highly skilled in treating the below broken bones, injuries and health conditions through a number of non-operative and surgical treatment methods.
Broken Bones and Injuries
- Broken hip
- Broken thighbone
- Hamstring muscle injury
- Hip dislocation
- Hip labral tear
- Hip strain
- Pelvic fracture
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Hip bursitis
- Hip impingement
- Hip osteoarthritis
- Computer-navigated surgery
- Hip arthroscopy
- Hip joint resurfacing
- Minimally invasive hip surgery
- Paediatric hip surgery
- Total hip replacement (Direct Anterior and Posterior Approach)
- Trauma and fracture management
- Young hip pain diagnosis and management
With a specialist, modern purpose-built orthopaedic hospital and clinic based at our Stepney Healthcare Hub, our surgeons also consult at our Blackwood, Morphett Vale, Mount Gambier, Victor Harbor and Darwin locations.
To make an appointment with one of our hip surgeons, please contact the SPORTSMED·SA Orthopaedics team on 08 8362 7788.