With two boutique gyms located at our Stepney and Morphett Vale locations, we offer members a friendly gym environment that is never too crowded or intimidating. Our gyms are well equipped with weight training and cardio equipment and also provide specialist rehabilitation equipment for those needing post-operative exercise programs or specific remedial training.
Referral for gym memberships or for sessions with our Exercise Physiologists are not required unless you are a Return To Work SA or Third Party patient.
Our Exercise Physiologists offer a wide variety of health and exercise options including exercise prescription, sports specific training, one-on-one supervised programs, gradual return to exercise, falls and balance class, rehabilitation, and programs designed to help improve health and weight management.
Monday – Thursday: 7:30am – 8:00pm
Friday: 7:30am – 7:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Sunday and Public Holidays: Closed
Other times can be arranged.
- On arrival, please sign the check-in sheet at reception
- Equipment to be returned to storage racks and used for its intended purpose only
- Please report any equipment breakdown or emergency to reception
- Please bring a towel to place on all gym equipment prior to using it and to wipe down equipment after use
- Closed footwear to be worn at all times
- Change room facilities available
- Children are not permitted in the gym.
If you would like to join a SPORTSMED·SA Gym or enquire about our services, please contact 08 8362 8122 or email email@example.com.
*All new gym members must have an assessment by one of our physiotherapists or have a gym program written for them by our exercise physiologist prior to commencing at the gym.