Our physiotherapists are fully qualified and specialise in sports and orthopaedic physiotherapy management ensuring our patients receive the best possible care.
A physiotherapy degree requires four years of full time study at University. It can be further enhanced by completing a post graduate degree in the areas of Sports, Orthopaedics or Manipulation which requires another full time year of study. There is also the APA Sports Physiotherapy Course which involves three levels of completion with the last level involving an intensive course held at the Australian Institute of Sport in Canberra.
As you are introduced to our physiotherapy team below you will note how many have completed further education in these areas.
Our team also has a vast wealth of experience in sports physiotherapy, having worked with some of the world’s most talented sports stars and teams, including the following:
- Australian Olympic and Paralympic teams
- Adelaide Lightning Basketball Team (WNBL)
- Port Adelaide Football Club (AFL)
- West Adelaide Football Club (SANFL)
- SASI Sports development squads
- Premier State competitions of football, soccer, netball, rugby, basketball
- Individual elite athletes in all sports
Our physiotherapists consult at Stepney, Blackwood, Henley Beach and Morphett Vale. To make an appointment please contact 08 8362 8122.