At SPORTSMED·SA our sports doctors specialise in treating bone, joint, muscle, ligament, tendon, nerve and arthritis pain, injuries and conditions .
Having trained as general practitioners before specialising in sports medicine, our sports doctors are also experienced in the management of medical conditions affecting people of all ages.
A full suite of radiology services including x-ray, CT, MRI and ultrasound medical imaging is available onsite in our new hub via Dr Jones & Partners.
Considered leaders in sports medicine research, our sports doctors have numerous papers published in international journals, while they are members of Sports Medicine Australia. Ongoing professional development equips our doctors with the latest research and techniques. In addition, they are involved in education seminars and sports medicine research for the benefit of the community.
Our doctors also provide the following specialist treatment options:
- Dolorclast Radial Shockwave Therapy
- Platelet Rich Plasma Injections
To read more about these treatments click here.
SPORTSMED·SA sports doctors provide medical services to a range of elite sports teams and athletes including:
- Australian Institute of Sport (AIS)
- South Australian Institute of Sport (SASI)
- Australian Cycling Team
- Adelaide 36ers Basketball Team (NBL)
- Australian Boomers Men’s Basketball Team
- Adelaide Thunderbirds (Netball Australia)
- Port Adelaide Football Club (AFL)
- Port Adelaide Magpies Football Club (SANFL)
- Sturt Football Club (SANFL)
- West Adelaide Football Club (SANFL)
To make an appointment with one of our sport doctors, please contact 08 8362 8111 or email email@example.com.