At SPORTSMED·SA, our sports doctors specialise in treating bone, joint, muscle, ligament, tendon, nerve and arthritis injuries and conditions.
Having trained as general practitioners before specialising in sports medicine, our sports doctors are also experienced in the management of medical conditions affecting active and healthy people of all ages.
All of our sports doctors are members of Sports Medicine Australia with extensive qualifications and experience. Ongoing professional development equips our practitioners with the latest research and techniques. In addition, we are involved in education seminars and sports medicine research for the benefit of the community.
Considered leaders in sports medicine research, our sports doctors have numerous papers published in international journals on subjects such as bone, joint and muscle injuries.
A full suite of radiology services including x-ray, CT, MRI and ultrasound medical imaging is available onsite in our new hub via Dr Jones & Partners.
Beyond general medical treatment, our Sports Doctors also provide the following specialist treatment options:
- Dolorclast Radial Shockwave Therapy
- Platelet Rich Plasma Injections
SPORTSMED·SA Sports Doctors provide services to a range of elite sporting teams and athletes including:
- Australian Institute of Sport (AIS)
- South Australian Institute of Sport (SASI)
- Australian Cycling Team
- Adelaide 36ers Basketball Team (NBL)
- Australian Boomers Men’s Basketball Team
- Adelaide Thunderbirds (Netball Australia)
- Port Adelaide Football Club (AFL)
- Port Adelaide Magpies Football Club (SANFL)
- Sturt Football Club (SANFL)
- West Adelaide Football Club (SANFL)
Our medical team consults at our Stepney Healthcare Hub. A weekend casualty service is also available at Stepney for patients requiring immediate treatment to injuries sustained on Saturday and Sunday.
For all appointments and enquiries with our medical team, please contact 08 8362 8111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.