Full Circle Hand Therapy (FCHT), are Occupational Therapists with over a decade of combined experience in specialised assessment and treatment of hand, wrist, elbow and arm conditions. Their qualified therapists have undertaken further training and education in hand therapy, and aim to continue to bring the most recent, evidence-based treatment to resolve pain and dysfunction. FCHT are located on level 1 of the orthopaedic clinic at our Stepney Healthcare Hub.
With their focus being upper limb injuries, the Full Circle Hand Therapy team treats a range of conditions with varying methods.
- Fabrication of an appropriate cast, splint/orthosis or support
- Exercise prescription (stretch & strengthen)
- Education to minimise re-injury
- Pain management (chronic pain/CRPS)
- Swelling control
- Scar care
- Thermal modalities (heat/cold/electrical/ultrasound)
- Massage & desensitisation
- Upper limb postural assessment and reassessment
- Hand writing assessment and provision of pen grips
- Custom compression garment measuring (upper & lower limb).