Dr Alexander began visiting Mt Barker in January and has appointments available fortnightly on Thursday mornings.
With extensive experience in preventative care, treatment and rehabilitation for a range of shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand ailments, injuries and conditions, Dr Alexander’s specialties include:
- Fractures, dislocations and sporting injuries of the hand and upper limb
- Shoulder: Instability, rotator cuff, arthritis, in particular arthritis affecting the younger patient
- Elbow: Complex traumatic injuries, tendinopathies, arthritis
- Wrist: Traumatic and degenerative conditions, in particular arthroscopic techniques
- Hand: Traumatic and degenerative conditions including soft tissue injuries
- Nerve: Compressive neuropathies, traumatic injuries, nerve and tendon transfer surgery.
Having treated a number of patients from the Adelaide Hills since joining sportsmed in July 2017, Dr Alexander was keen to provide the region with local and convenient access to specialist orthopaedic services.
While Dr Alexander is not currently operating at the local hospitals in the Adelaide Hills region, any patients who require surgical treatment will have access to our modern, private orthopaedic hospital at our Stepney Healthcare Hub in Adelaide where he is based.
Dr Alexander treats private health members, uninsured, workers’ compensation, third party and public liability patients.
For all appointments and enquiries with Dr Alexander, contact 08 8362 7788 or email email@example.com. A GP referral is required to make an appointment with Dr Alexander.
Discover more about Dr Alexander, his specialties and information relating to upper limb conditions, at drjustinalexander.com.au.
85 Wellington Road
Mt Barker SA 5251