- Bunion surgery (keyhole/minimally invasive)
- Sports injuries
- Total ankle replacement
- Artificial ligament reconstructive surgery
- Open and arthroscopic management of foot and ankle soft tissue conditions
- Trauma and fracture management.
Dr Clayton is available for consultation at our Stepney Healthcare Hub. To make an appointment, contact 08 8362 7788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor of Science, University of New South Wales, 1996
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Flinders University of South Australia, 2000
- Clinical Lecturer, University of Adelaide and University of South Australia, 2005 – current
- Fellowship of Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, 2008
- SA Representative, Australian Orthopaedics Registrar’s Association, 2008
- Fellowship in Foot and Ankle Surgery, Olympic Park Sports Medicine Centre, Melbourne, 2009
- Staff Specialist, The Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, 2009
- Staff Specialist, Flinders Medical Centre and Repatriation General Hospital, 2009-2010
- Fellowship, Australian Orthopaedic Association, 2010
- Medical Officer, Adelaide Thunderbirds Netball Team and Netball Australia, 2010 – current
- Foot and ankle surgeon for the following teams and organisations: Port Adelaide Football Club (AFL), Adelaide Thunderbirds (Netball ANZ Championship), Adelaide 36ers (NBL), Adelaide Lightning (WNBL), Adelaide United Football Club (Hyundai A-League), South Australian National Football League (SANFL), Australian Boomers Men’s Basketball Team, and Australian Cycling Team
- Design surgeon for total ankle replacement (Mobility & Salto-Talaris)
- Instrument development lead and surgeon educator for minimally invasive bunion surgery.
- Royal Australian College of Surgeons
- Sports Medicine Australia
- Australian Foot and Ankle Society
- South Australian Foot and Ankle Society
- International Federation of Foot and Ankle Societies.
- Family and friends