We specialise in preventative care, treatment and rehabilitation for foot and ankle pain. Our fact sheets are designed to provide you with a brief overview and basic understanding of the range of ailments, injuries and conditions relevant to the foot and ankle.
Learn about condition symptoms, non-operative and surgical treatment options, risks and complications, recovery times, and much more. Please keep in mind that treatment methods and outcomes vary from patient to patient. Each individual patient has specialised requirements that may be different to the information provided on the fact sheets.
Broken Bones and Injuries
- Ankle reconstruction
- Artificial ligament reconstructive surgery
- Bunion surgery (keyhole/minimally invasive)
- DolorClast radial shockwave therapy
- Foot and ankle arthroscopy
- Footwear assessment (specialist, custom shoe fitting service)
- Gym programs
- Management of routine type footcare
- Minimally invasive ankle surgery
- Open and arthroscopic management of foot and ankle soft tissue conditions
- Paediatric ankle surgery
- Physiotherapy assessment and directed hands-on and/or exercise-based management
- Pre and post-operative management
- Total ankle replacement
Our foot and ankle practitioners are highly skilled and experienced in preventative care, treatment and rehabilitation. To make an appointment or enquiry, contact 08 8130 1222. We have appointments available at the following sportsmed locations:
Consultation services are also available with our podiatry team at Normanville.