- Sports injuries
- Dance injury management and prevention
- Pre-Pointe, SACE Dance and TDC Screenings
- Tennis injuries
Anita is available for consultation at the following locations:
To make an appointment at Stepney, call 08 8130 1222 or for appointments at Mitcham Rehab Clinic, contact 08 8271 4122. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com.
- Mitcham Rehab Clinic
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy, University of Queensland, 1986
- Graduate Diploma Sports Physiotherapy, La Trobe University, 1994
- TAE40116 Training and Assessment, ASC, 2019
- Australian College of Physiotherapists
- Australian Physiotherapy Association
- International Association for Dance Medicine and Science (IADMS)
- Australian Society for Performing Arts Healthcare (ASPAH)
- Physiotherapist, Tennis Australia
- Tennis tournament physiotherapist: Australian Open (2000-current), Hopman Cup (2017-2019), International Tennis Federation (1998-current), Women’s Tennis Association (2006-2008)
- Lecturer and physiotherapist, Adelaide College of the Arts/Flinders University (Dance Department).
- Physiotherapist for onsite/offsite management theatre productions, including Matilda, Dirty Dancing, Wicked, Riverdance
- Lecturer, Dance Screening and Conditioning, national series of dance related lectures and workshops for physiotherapists.
- Author, Anatomy Syllabus, Cecchetti Ballet Inc (2000-current)
- Author, Tertiary Dance Council Musculoskeletal Screening for dancers auditioning for full time training.