- Sports Injuries, including the management of the professional athlete
- Fractures, dislocations and traumatic injuries to the foot and ankle
- Foot: Minimally invasive surgery, including bunion correction, plantar fascia release, lesser toe correction
- Ankle: Treatment of ligament injury, anterior and posterior arthroscopy, syndesmotic Injury
- Achilles: Treatment of tendinopathy and rupture.
- Clinical Fellowship in Foot & Ankle Surgery, Fortius Clinic, London, 2018
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons, 2017
- Fellowship of the Australian Orthopaedic Association, 2017
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, University of Adelaide, 2006
- Associate Clinical Lecturer, University of Adelaide.
- Royal Australian College of Surgeons
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- British General Medical Council
- Australian Medical Association.
Awards & Achievements
- Visiting Medical Specialist, Orthopaedics and Trauma, Royal Adelaide Hospital, 2018
- Research Grant Award, British Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society, 2018
- Young Leader, Australian Orthopaedic Association, 2017
- President, South Australian Orthopaedic Registrars Association, 2016
- Citation for Excellence in Clinical Teaching, University of Adelaide, 2010 and 2015.
- Club Doctor, Prince Alfred Old Collegians Football Club, 2008 and 2009.
- Australian Rules Football