At SPORTMSED·SA, we specialise in the prevention, treatment and recovery of knee pain, injuries and conditions.
The following fact sheets are designed to provide you with a brief overview and basic understanding of conditions and treatments relevant to the knee.
Learn about condition symptoms, non-operative and surgical treatment options, risks and complications, recovery times, and much more. Please keep in mind that treatment methods and outcomes vary from patient to patient. Each individual patient has specialised requirements that may be different to the information provided on the fact sheets.
Broken Bones and Injuries
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injury
- Collateral ligament injury
- Femur (Thighbone) fracture of the knee
- Growth plate fracture
- Knee dislocation
- Knee fracture
- Meniscal tear
- Patellar (Kneecap) fracture
- Patellar tendon tear
- Posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) injury
- Kneecap bursitis
- Knee tendon bursitis
- Knee osteoarthritis
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction (Hamstring tendon and patellar tendon techniques)
- Computer-navigated surgery
- Knee arthroscopy
- Minimally invasive partial knee replacement
- Robotic knee surgery (Navio Surgical System)
- Patellofemoral replacement
- Patellofemoral stabilisation
- Total knee replacement
- Trauma and fracture management
Our practitioners are highly skilled in a range of treatment methods and are available for consultation at our Stepney Healthcare Hub, Blackwood, Henley Beach, Morphett Vale, Mount Gambier, Victor Harbor and Darwin locations.
For all appointments and enquiries at SPORTSMED·SA, contact 08 8130 1222.